A ‘Share it Sunday’ on Monday… Can you tell I’m bad at this?
Anyway, for this one, I looked for some cute and fun patterns for Easter. I picked out the ten patterns that I like the most.
1. Spring Bunnies by All about Ami
These are the cutest bunnies I have ever seen. You can find the pattern here
2. Chicken little by DROPS design
Free pattern here
3. Huevitos amigurumi Easter egg by Owlishly
These eggs are just adorable, and very easy to make. Find the pattern here
4. Crochet rabbit by fairfieldworld
This one requires a little more work, but the result looks beautiful. Pattern
5. Little Chirpy Chick by mojimojidesign
6. Mini Easter Eggs by Petals to Picots
I absolutely love all these colours. Pattern
7. Bunny Boo by Roxycraft
So cute! Pattern
8. Easter Lily Doll
This one is a little harder, but a very fun project. Pattern
9. Spring Easter basket by Petals to Picots
10. Funny Bunny by lilleliis
I love this one, it’s very original and cute! Free pattern here
I hope you enjoy making these! Bye bye.